"Located in the heart of the business city of Milan, in a peaceful, tree lined and traffic restricted avenue that runs alongside Corso Buenos Aires, one of Europe's most important business thoroughfares. It is the perfect choice for anyone travelling on business or wanting a pleasantly relaxing holiday, in search of convenience.
A doorway to the city, where numerous artistic, cultural and musical events take place “in house”.
The early twentieth century style furnishings and meticulous attention to detail are what give this establishment its particular charm.
Its 124 rooms are delicately furnished with the highest quality upholstery, Etro fabrics, mahogany furniture and white Carrara marble bathrooms. Every room is extraordinarily bright, with some overlooking the street, others inwards. Some of the rooms on the upper floors also provide a view of the Duomo Cathedral.
Our rooms are made up of Classic, Executive, Deluxe, MilADIes rooms, Jazz Junior Suite and Junior Suite.
All floors are protected by fire detection and close circuit security camera systems.
Our services include:
- an extremely bright, comfortable and spacious Breakfast Room that reproduces a winter garden, with oak wood effect finishes and French upholstery. The well-balanced way to start each new day. Original delicacies can be found in the Bakery corner, the Cafeteria corner, the Deli corner, the Fruit Vendor’scorner, the International corner and the Diet corner;
- the "Il Capriccio" Restaurant welcomes anyone who wants to spend a pleasant evening or organise a business meal in an elegant, secluded venue that offers wholesome, natural dishes;
- the "Caffè Doria – Jazz Club" Bar is an elegant English-style bar, with mahogany upholstering and paneling, that stages musical Jazz encounters and offers a packed calendar of events, throughout the year;
- a Conference Area consisting of three Meeting Rooms, namely the Montale, Svevo and Saba, all fully equipped with a fixed amplification system; audio and video recording facilities, slide and video projection system, overhead projectors, close circuit TV, administration room, direct line telephone, air conditioning, Wi-Fi connection and GSM and UMT coverage;
- one space, the Archi Room, is a very welcoming and relaxing area, thanks to the "trompe d’oeuil” decor covering the walls, that depict an ever-green garden. The background music of an original fountain, fir beams, allow the organizing of a variety of events, such as seminars, press conferences and even gala evenings, ceremonies and wedding banquets;"